Enseignant-chercheur au Département de Géosciences de l'École Normale Supérieure (www.geosciences.ens.fr/)
- New paper published!
- The impact of Mount Etna sulfur emissions on the atmospheric composition and aerosol properties in the central Mediterranean: A statistical analysis over the period 2000–2013 based on observations and Lagrangian modelling, P. Sellitto et al. - Published in Atmospheric Environment
- Submission open for the Special Issue of MDPI Geosciences: "Volcanic Plumes: Impacts on the Atmosphere and Insights into Volcanic Processes"
- Guest Editors: Pasquale Sellitto, Giuseppe Salerno and Andrew McGonigle
- 2nd ENS/SGF Workshop "Volcanic plumes: observation, modelling and impacts" to be held in Paris on 20 January 2017
- The follow up of the 1st Workshop "Volcanic Plumes" (http://volcano.iterre.fr/1st-workshop-on-volcanic-plumes) will take place at SGF in early 2017.
- Curriculum Vitae